Results for the 2023 ILEU Executive Board elections are listed below, an email was sent to all members with the vote break downs.
ILEU Election Winners for all positions (All four (4) Officers, three (3) Delegates, and six (6) Stewards) will serve from December 1, 2023 until April/May of 2024 when we run our first USW elections. Unfortunately, due to the strict nature of the laws governing local union elections, we cannot just delay the election until April/May which would alleviate having to run two elections. Nominees are listed below from the October 10th membership meeting.
The voting divisions can be seen in the chart linked below. Each member will vote for the Steward that represents their Job Title,, two Delegates (the At-Large and the Delegate that represents their Job Title), and all four Officers. Our Constitution also allows write-in candidates for each position. When you receive your ballot please make your votes clear with no stray marks and do not vote for more than one candidate for each position.
- Vice President
- Delegate: At-Large
- Delegate: Research Techs, Info Techs, Admins
- Delegate: Auto Techs, Operators, Electronic Techs, Mechanics, Materials Coord
- Steward: PR&O Research Techs
- Steward: PO&T Research Techs
- Steward: ACT Research Techs, Info Techs, Admin
- Steward: Electronic Techs, Mechanics, Materials Coord
- Steward: Auto Techs
John Anthony Cortese
- Steward: Operators